My Coaching Qualifications
As an intuitive counselor/coach, I have helped several thousand people discover their voice and develop their deeper calling.
I hold a Master's Degree in Spiritual Psychology from the world-renowned University of Santa Monica. I also received training in spiritual science from the Agape International Spiritual Center, under the direction of Rev. Dr. Michael Beckwith.
In addition, I have studied with a variety of healers and leaders in psycho-spiritual well-being, accessing intuition, and creative self-expression.
You Are Omniscient!
Even if you—like most people—have never heard the word before, you possess "full creative power."
If you can speak, you can write. And once you learn to access your inner Geni-us, and allow this voice of wisdom to speak through you, you'll never have to 'try' to be brilliant again.
And if speaking in public is hard for you, I can help you gain confidence in yourself and your communications.
Check out Elizabeth Gilbert's Ted Talk on "Your Elusive Creative Genius."
Keys to Enhance Your WordPower
(1) By enriching your vocabulary, you add another color (with multiple shades) to your palette/palate of creative possibilities. These unfamiliar words may also inspire out-of-the-box insights in you.
(2) Keep an eye and an ear out for words-within-words and those that echo and reflect us in some way. 'Dis-Ease' and 'His-Story' are two familiar examples of words-within-words. But though most people consider them unusual occurrence, the English language is constantly speaking back to us. And when we look and listen, we may discover things about ourselves we'd always known but had forgotten.
(3) As best you can, speak only the truth as you know it in that moment.
(4) Endeavor to keep your word when you give it to others for that adds power to your speaking.
(5) Make conscious course corrections whenever necessary to stay true to your words and in-tune with your Self.
(6) Intend to ‘download’ and circulate inspired new symbols, sounds, words, metaphors and phrases that can hold a higher frequency of consciousness in our communications and inspire a greater frequency of kindness in our interactions.
“But words are things and a small drop of ink, falling like dew upon a thought,
produces that which makes thousands, perhaps millions think.” Lord Byron